FAQs: No Kid Hungry's CEP Calculator
School Nutrition Staff
Find answers to frequently asked questions for using No Kid Hungry's CEP Calculator, including:
- Where can I download No Kid Hungry’s CEP Calculator?
- If my district’s general fund pays for any unpaid school meal charges at the end of the year, should I still include the unpaid school meal charges in the calculator?
- Do I enter school meal debt as a negative number?
- Does this calculator work for comparing Provision 2 and CEP?
- My district has more than 100 schools. Does the calculator still work for a district of that size? Do you have any suggestions?
- How do I factor in increased costs due to increased meal volume into the financial analysis?
- Can you explain the "grouping" column numbers that come back after the calculation? All "1's" together is your best option?
- If I do not want Meals Count to consider a particular school for grouping (a very low ISP, for example), should I choose REMOVE for that school in Step 4?
- Which month’s claims should we use to enter data into this calculator?
- Will the revenue comparison calculation work properly for Hawaii and Alaska as they have different meal reimbursement rates than the other 48 states?
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com.