Tuesday, April 5th, 2:00pm ET
Whether you’re brand new to the CACFP Afterschool Meals Program or you’ve been doing it for years, come learn how to start a robust program or grow participation in your existing program by 50% or more! The No Kid Hungry Innovation Team tested two new models to increase participation in afterschool meals based at schools. We’ll share the results and what it means for you. This webinar is most appropriate for schools, sponsoring organizations with school sites, or state agency representatives.
Please find additional resources here:
- Webinar slides.
- Learn more about the Umbrella Model and findings from the pilot study by reading our report brief.
- Get quick tips on how to implement the Umbrella Model in your district with our guide.
- Use sample promotional text to get a jump start on advertising the availability of afterschool meals through announcements, newsletters, flyers, and social media.
- Get more information on operating the CACFP At-Risk Afterschool Meals Program with the USDA handbook.
For additional information, please contact:
- Carolyn Wait, Program Manager, No Kid Hungry Center for Best Practices, email@example.com
- Jill Panichelli, Senior Program Manager, Innovations, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to Tyson Foods, Inc. for sponsoring our afterschool innovation work.