Meal quality is an integral component of any meal program. It can mean many different things, including serving culturally appropriate foods, offering a hot meal on cold days, and making sure the appearance of the meals are appealing to students. This resources shares a variety of promising practices on meal quality, such as:
- Focusing on customer service and inclusivity,
- Promoting your meals program,
- Making the most of take-home meals,
- Keeping the menu varied and staying inspired, and
- Having a positive attitude and making it fun!