Meal Quality: Adaptability, Creativity and Fun
Meal quality is an integral component of any meal program. It can mean many different things, including serving culturally appropriate foods, offering a hot meal on cold days, and making sure the appearance of the meals are appealing to students. This resources shares a variety of promising practices on meal quality, such as:
- Focusing on customer service and inclusivity,
- Promoting your meals program,
- Making the most of take-home meals,
- Keeping the menu varied and staying inspired, and
- Having a positive attitude and making it fun!
Learn about promising practices from school nutrition teams across the nation that have utilized their creativity and ingenuity to master meal quality.
- School Meals